POWER RACK HD2
At Hatlex we do only Beast Mode POWER RACKS to meet the high demands of the top professional, collegiate, and high school athletic facilities in the world.
This piece of equipment belongs to the Heavy Duty Series, one of the most solid oversized tube construction on the market, made of 80x80 mm, 16 mm hardware, and a bolt together base for a greater stability.
Each 244 cm upright of our Power Rack is made by laser cut machine and it includes position numbers from 1 to 40 to avoid adjustments mistakes.
Matt black powder coat finish gives a great and cheeky look at the whole stand, every single piece undergoes a special manufacturing process of sandblasting and chemical cleaning before painting.
This prevents the equipment from easy chipping and scratches.
It ships with all required hardware, a set of sandwich j-cups with polyethylene insert. This material has the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made and it’s 10 times stronger than normal plastic. Your barbells are definitely safe, knurling do not dent, and the grip will be forever young without rust.
The Power rack HD1 does include a standard pull up bar of 33m diameter, good for strict, kipping and butterfly pull ups.
You will get your rack fully packed in a carton including instructions.
You can bolt 2 or more racks together by any of the long beam of our Cross Station system.
The racks has the same steel tubing and holes distribution as the Cross Station System. Almost all the attachments of the Stations can fit on the rack such as Dip, Half Safety, offset bars, cliff, square and rounded beams and more. Even one or more racks can be added to a Station.
The Power Rack can be added to each of our Station through one or more round or square cross members.
Hatlex Name plate can be purchased separately. Your Gym name can laser cut on request. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your vectorial logo to get a quotation.
You can use all the beams of the Cross Station System to bolt more racks together.
• 80x80mm Steel Uprights – 244 cm Height
• Matt Black Powder Coat Finish
• Uprights Hole Spacing: 5 cm hole spacing to allow a better setting of the hook set
• 16mm bolts and fasteners
• 2 J-Cups with polyethylene inserts and backs
• 1 standard pull up bar 33 mm
• 4 band pegs
• 2 safety straps
• Weight capacity: 500kg
• Weight of the rack: 151 kg
• Foot print 130 x 130cm
• (name plate beam and more accessories can be purchased separately)
• the rack need to be bolted to the floor
• the rack can be used outdoor only if protected by a roof, It is not suitable for direct use to the weather.
• *Image above includes optional accessories that are sold separately