At Hatlex we do only Beast Mode SQUAT STAND.
This piece of equipment belongs to the Heavy Duty Series, one of the most solid oversized tube construction on the market, made of 80x80 mm, 16 mm hardware, and a bolt together base for a greater stability.
Each 190 cm upright of our Squat Stand Pro Low is made by laser cut machine and it includes position numbers from 1 to 25 to avoid adjustments mistakes.
Matt black powder coat finish gives a great and cheeky look at the whole stand, every single piece undergoes a special manufacturing process of sandblasting and chemical cleaning before painting. This prevents the equipment from easy chipping and scratches.
It ships with all required hardware and a set of sandwich j-cups with polyethylene insert. This material has the highest impact strength of any thermoplastic presently made and it’s 10 times stronger than normal plastic. Your barbells are definitely safe, knurling do not dent, and the grip will be forever young without rust. The Squat Stand does not include any pull up bar and you can’t add it later.
You will get your stand fully packed in a carton including instructions.
This is a compact and reliable squat rack well suited to small garage gyms as well as larger affiliates and training facilities.
• 80x80mm Steel Uprights – 190 cm Height
• Matt Black Powder Coat Finish
• Hole spacing is 2" everywhere
• 16 mm Bolts and Fasteners and J-Cup Pins
• 2 J-Cups with polyethylene inserts and backs
• 4 skull look Rubber feet with for added stability and floor protection
• Weight Capacity: 500 kg
• Foot print: 124 x 121 cm
• NOT compatible with pull-up bars
• *Image above could include optional accessories that are sold separately